Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

I know I'm jumping the gun a little here!!

Look I just couldn't resist it, I had them all bundled up in my hands and I could not roll them up and store them away, out of sight in a cupboard somewhere never to be seen again until the correct time comes for their use which would signal the beginning of festivities and wild partying in the street, well maybe a cold beer or two under the carport.....And that time will be if all goes to plan at the end of this year when Monty passes a road worthy certificate and gets his registration papers.......

So I put them up now as I just could not wait any longer.... Festoon lights, every shed should have some, WooHoo, Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Crazy kid, just make sure there is a can or two of burbon on ice, in case a city slicker may drop in on his way past.

    ReplyDelete