Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Our first official media appearance - Just joking!

Well I heard on the grapevine that it was now printed and on sale for $4.95 at all good newspaper outlets so down to the local newsagency I went on this very hot 36C degree today and proudly handed over a palm full of coins for the latest edition of "Milk Gippsland" , I told Greg behind the counter about my claim to fame, "Yep looks good, I've already read it, done well."


"The Milk Gippsland" is a very professional well put together, very high standard magazine which represents all things going on in and around the Gippsland area who happened to hear about the Monty resto on another internet site, so they called out to me, we made arrangements, set a time and soon David dropped by the shed one afternoon to have a chat and take a few pictures..

You'd have to agree that page 62 looks the pick of the bunch :)


Many thanks once again to David & Bec Manjra, the husband and wife team who put together this great mag and if you have any questions about the Milk Magazine, drop Bec an email at bec@themilkmag.com
So now I hope you all rush out there and buy yourself a copy or better still why not subscribe to it and support a good thing that happening locally.... Cheers

1 comment: